Fred Antson, PhD, Professor in Department of Chemistry
Maria Chechik | Senior technician
Sandra Greive, PhD | Phage assembly, ensemble biophysics and crystallography
Huw Jenkins, PhD | tRNA modification enzymes, crystallography
Vladimir Levdikov, PhD | Papillomavirus E1 helicase, crystallography
Oliver Bayfield, MChem | 1st year, Phage and encapsulin assembly, electron microscopy and crystallography
Herman Fung, BSc | 2nd year, Phage assembly, ensemble biophysics and crystallography
Juan Loredo-Varela, BSc, [PhD graduand] | Phage assembly, crystallography and biochemical characterisation
Rui-Gang Xu, MMed | 2nd year, Phage assembly, crystallography and structural genomics
Katie Meze | MChem student in the Department of Chemistry
Previous PhD students and current positions:
- Nicholas Hopcroft (joint supervision with M.Brzozowski) 2000-2003, Lecturer at Plymouth University, UK.
- David Waterman, 2003-2007 (Wellcome Trust Prize PhD Studentship), Computational Scientist with CCP4, Oxford, UK.
- Chyan Leong Ng, 2004-2007, Senior Lecturer at the National University of Malaysia.
- Joanne Turner, 2003-2007, Head of Chemistry at a secondary school, UK.
- Mikhail Shevtsov, 2004-2008, post-doctoral researcher at Moscow Institute of Physics and technology, Russia.
- Ana Silva, 2004-2008 (Portuguese Foundation of Science and Technology), Post-Doctoral Researcher at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- Dalibor Milic (joint supervision with D. Matkovic-Calogovic) 2004-2009, Marie Curie Fellow at Paul Scherrer Institute, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Robert Byrne, 2006-2010 (BBSRC 4-year DTA PhD Studentship), Post-Doctoral Researcher at Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK.
- Chao-Sheng Chen, 2008-2011, Post-Doctoral Researcher at National Institute for Medical Research, London, UK.
- Weisha Luan, 2009-2012, Post-Doctoral Researcher at the University of Oulu, Finland.
- Daniel Peters, 2010-2013 (Yorkshire Cancer Research), Post-Doctoral Researcher at the University of York, UK.
Previous Post-doctoral researchers:
- Dr Ruth Lloyd 1998-2002
- Dr Philippa Seavers 2000-2007
- Dr Miguel Ortiz-Lombradia 2002-2005
- Dr Stefano Benini 2005-2007
- Dr Callum Smits 2008-2012
- Dr Carina Buttner 2008-2011
- Dr Oleg Kovalevsky 2008-2012
- Dr Fiona Whelan 2009-2012
- Dr Lowri Williams 2012-2013