The group is appreciative of all financial, technical, collaborative and administrative support received. In particular, the following funding has been awarded to:
- Fred Antson – Wellcome Trust
- Juan Loredo-Varela – National Council of Science and Technology of Mexico
- Rui-Gang Xu – China Scholarship Council
- Herman Fung – University of York Wellcome Trust-funded CIDCATS Programme
- Oliver Bayfield – Wellcome Trust and National Institutes of Health / National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
Additional intramural funding towards research costs is gratefully received from the University of York, the Department of Chemistry and the Department of Biology.
- Konstantin Severinov (Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Moscow, Russia; Rutgers University, New Brunswick, US)
- Bob Duda and Roger Hendrix, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Shelley Grimes and Paul Jardine, University of Minnesota, USA
- Alasdair Steven (National Institutes of Health, Washington DC, US)
- Elena Orlova (Institute for Structural and Molecular Biology, Birkbeck College, London, UK)
- Carol Robinson (Oxford University, UK)
- Paul Gollnick (State University of New York, Buffalo, US)
- Nikolay Sluchanko (Institute of Biochemistry, Moscow, Russia)
- Meni Wanunu (Northeastern University, US)
- Katsumi Doi (Kyushu University, Japan)
- Paulo Tavares (Laboratory of Molecular and Structural Virology, Gif-sur-Yvette, France)
- Marina Rodnina (Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Goettingen, Germany)
- Andrey Konevega (Nuclear Physics Institute, St-Petersburg, Russia)
- Jennifer Potts (Department of Biology, University of York, UK)
- Christoph Baumann (Department of Biology, University of York, UK)
- Lindsay Black (University of Maryland, Baltimore, US)
- Olga Lavrik and Nina Moor (Novosibirsk Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Novosibirsk, Russia)
- Juan Alonso (Centro National de Biotecnología, Madrid, Spain)
- Eugene Koonin (NCBI, Bethesda, US)
- Aleksander Solonin (Institute of Microbiology of organisms, Puschino, Russia)
- Tatyana Demidkina (Institute of Molecular Biology, Moscow, Russia)
- Dubravka Matkovic-Calogovic (Zagreb, Croatia)
We also thank Charles Yanofsky (Stanford University, CA, US) and Thomas Trautner (Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Berlin, Germany) for their support over the years.
Particular thanks are owed to the support of the wet lab managerial and technical team, administrative staff, and colleagues of the department.
We would also like to acknowledge Diamond Light Source (Oxfordshire, UK) for their assistance during X-ray crystallography data collection.